
Wow is our summer flying by! I feel so blessed to be a mom of three beautiful kids. We are just enjoying life to it's fullest taking time each week to do a little something special before the regularity of Fall. The kids find so much joy in bike riding, basketball playing, hiking and being chased (not in that order). Kyle is officially Dr. West and we are awaiting his licence to practice any day now. We are so excited to see what his next step in life will be. Avi's adoption finalization is pending, and will prayerfully be wrapped up in August. We had a wonderful time in Vancouver in July catching up with wonderful friends that are like family! We were outpoured with love and we were so excited to share Avi with those who had worked so hard to get him 'home'. I just finished a large community fundraiser for Avi this weekend, a car wash put on by all my adorable co-workers at my coffee shop that I work at. Customers poured out their love and financial support and we are honored to be the recipients. As for now a coffee and a wonderful spouse's company awaits me while kids are resting for a few more minutes...
2 comments:
You and your baby are so beautiful, Laura. I'm happy for Kyle! God bless and lots of love from us to you and your family.
Shawn, Lana, Brad and Tristen
this is such a beautiful picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment