Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I finally have a shot of the three West kids together! We had a wonderful mother's day in beautiful Riverside state park on a hike. Avi is loving life and his new siblings. He is bonding with with devine speed. He adores "dada" and he loves snugging tight with "mamamama" If you are in the Spokane area we are having an adoption celebration day on May 25th from 3-6pm, open house style. Come meet Avi and celebrate his life with us. I have been adjusting to being a mother of 3 and computer time is few and far between these days... but I will make a point to keep you all updated. I'm shooting for bi-weekly updates :) I'm a blessed mama these days!

2 comments:

Cliff and Michelle said...

Yea, more pictures! I hope everyone near and far can see how beautiful and happy these kids are!love, Gramma Michelle

Heidler Family said...

I'm glad that everything finally worked out for on the adoption front. :o) The kids look great and you are glowing!

Love, your cuz Cassandra