

Avi and I got to spend a beautiful day together. He's pure Joy and I know he's going to be a blessing in all of our lives. He hammed it up with people, he chased squirls, smelled (and tasted) flowers, he called me 'mama' today and gave me huge hugs wrapped in the sling. We went and got pictures taken today (I know... cause I not taking enough:) and Avi knew he was the star of the show. We had a special dinner date at Panera tonight and we sat in the same spot that I sat in a little over a year ago. On that last visit I was trying to get a cup of soup down and praying that God would get me thorough whatever was going to happen. Today I opened my bible to a verse that I read last year at that same table,"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." I wrote in my bible next to this verse last year :Lord I trust you as I might fly home without Avi: What a way to celebrate now! It's like were replacing sad memories with new special memories.

1 comment:
oh laura! praise the LORD!!!!! this is just a miracle story. and he called you "mama" what a gift!
Post a Comment