skip to main | skip to sidebar

Team West

Wednesday, April 16, 2008





Posted by Team West at 7:05 PM

1 comment:

Lwaldo said...

Three beautiful children, one happy family. Congratulations. Can't wait to see all of you. We love you, Lori and Spencer

April 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (23)
      • We're coming Home!!!
      • Beautiful Baby from the outside in!
      • No title
      • Avi and I got to spend a beautiful day together. H...
      • Avi loving the bath!
      • This is me with Terria, Asher and Avi's birth mom....
      • Here we are having a little fun today. It was pour...
      • Kid #1,2and 3 down for the night getting in touch ...
      • Wednesday evening
      • No title
      • No title
      • We've had a happy day. Things are going smoothly s...
      • No title
      • Mom can I climb on the Buffalo?
      • New mom and dad!
      • One tired Boy!
      • Avi and I had a little bonding time of our own dow...
      • Avi has taken to Kyle like he's know he had Daddy ...
      • Here's these two silly boys sitting and making eac...
      • Here's Avi
      • We are getting final things together on the legal ...
      • We are almost here, a day I never thought would ha...
      • Team West's newest member