
Here's Avidan going green. When he saw this big grassy field he went running towards it and then just plowed head first into it rolling around like he was in love for the first time. He could play outside forever! He called me mama again today and when I started tearing up he got so concerned and started patting my cheeks until I smiled back at him. We left the park when he started eating the grass and chasing a man who had a hot dog :) This little man has an appetite! I could eat him up though. Pray Pray Pray for FBI clearance in the mail tomorrow!
3 comments:
Oh, I LOVE that he's calling you "Mama" already....what a smart boy to know your name already. Congrats Mama!
I am so moved looking at these pictures and seeing the joy in Avi's eyes. He obviously loves his mama!!! Praying for quick resolution to all the legalities so your family can be reunited.
again, i love this sweet real life story. thank you for sharing it w/ us through this blog!
Post a Comment