skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Team West
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Kid #1,2and 3 down for the night getting in touch with their
angelic
sides.
1 comment:
Laura
said...
Seriously....Is there anything sweeter than sleeping babies? All three are so sweet.
April 17, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(33)
►
November
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(23)
We're coming Home!!!
Beautiful Baby from the outside in!
No title
Avi and I got to spend a beautiful day together. H...
Avi loving the bath!
This is me with Terria, Asher and Avi's birth mom....
Here we are having a little fun today. It was pour...
Kid #1,2and 3 down for the night getting in touch ...
Wednesday evening
No title
No title
We've had a happy day. Things are going smoothly s...
No title
Mom can I climb on the Buffalo?
New mom and dad!
One tired Boy!
Avi and I had a little bonding time of our own dow...
Avi has taken to Kyle like he's know he had Daddy ...
Here's these two silly boys sitting and making eac...
Here's Avi
We are getting final things together on the legal ...
We are almost here, a day I never thought would ha...
Team West's newest member
1 comment:
Seriously....Is there anything sweeter than sleeping babies? All three are so sweet.
Post a Comment