
Here's sweet Avi loving the bath. I got some great pictures of all of the kids in the bath but there would need to be some 'editing' done to them before they were posted. :) Avi and I said goodbye to Kyle, Liv and Ash at 3:30 am Spokane time. So the blog might get a little boring... but I'll still keep ya'll posted on what we're doing here in Tulsa!
We're praying for a Tuesday evening arrival if we get our Fingerprint clearance today or Monday.
1 comment:
What a blessing to see Avi so happy and at ease in his new family. We can hardly wait to meet him. We look forward to your coming to Portland this summer. We will plan a big welcome picnic for Avi, with plenty of time to play in the sand on the beach!
Lovingly, Dan and Susan
Post a Comment